We give you the solution to jump boosts using a driver wearing a ribbon in Mario Kart Tour, so that you overcome one of the new challenges of season 2 that have just been released.
We already have new challenges of Mario Kart Tour, and one of the most interesting asks us to make 20 jumps with acceleration in a single race using a pilot with tape, and we give you all the details below.
Solution to jump boosts using a driver wearing a ribbon in Mario Kart Tour
The challenge itself is quite clear, and asks us to get 20 jumps with acceleration in a single race, but using a pilot who wears a tape.
Which current pilots wear a ribbon
Currently the only drivers who are in the game and who wear a tape are:
What is the best circuit to overcome the challenge
The best circuit to overcome this challenge is the Tokyo Blur T belonging to the Rosalina Cup since it is a track full of ramps, obstacles and a lot of jumps that you can take advantage of for this type of acceleration.
Best strategy to overcome the challenge
Well, once you have selected one of the previously mentioned corridors and you have also entered the circuit that we have told you, you must get these jump enhancers. Jump boosters are a small push of speed that you will get every time your vehicle jumps.
In this circuit we have a lot of jump enhancers, so don’t forget to use them. Especially you have a lot of them on the left side of the track in the last part of the circuit, and if you are very attentive you will be able to overcome the challenge in a single race.
We also have the solution to the rest of the new challenges that have just been released, which are the following:
- Score 7000 using a driver wearing a shell in Mario kart Tour
- Use a Bullet Bill in Mario Kart Tour
- 5 rocket starts in Mario Kart Tour
- Do 20 jump boosts in a single race in Mario Kart Tour
- Score 6000 points using a driver with a hat in Mario Kart Tour
- Use a heart 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Take out 3 pipes in Mario Kart Tour
Other Mario Kart Tour guides:
- Use lightning 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Land 3 hits with the super horn in Mario Kart Tour
- Ride on air currents 5 times in Mario kart Tour
- Score of 6000 using a Koopaling driver in Mario Kart Tour
- Use a giant banana 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Break 5 jars in Mario Kart Tour
- Score of 7000 using a driver with three hairs in Mario Kart Tour
- How to change CC in Mario Kart Tour