On the occasion of the new challenges, we give you the solution to take out 5 Piranha Plants in Mario Kart Tour so that you do not resist.
The second batch of challenges of the Paris season of Mario Kart Tour are already available, and in one of them we are asked to eliminate 5 piranha plants in different games, and we give you all the keys below.
Take out 5 Piranha Plants in Mario Kart Tour
In this guide we will give you the best strategy, which driver to choose and in which circuit to participate to easily overcome the challenge.
Best circuit to overcome the challenge
We advise you to go through the Yoshi circuit in the Yoshi Cup, since we will have many piranha plants around the road. In addition, if you have this character that is quite easy to unlock, you can trigger the fever mode with which it will be much easier to overcome the challenge.
Best character to overcome the challenge
In addition to Yoshi, any other character could be worth as long as you get the giant mushroom.
Thanks to this you can run over all the piranha plants that are around the circuit. To get the giant mushroom out, you must be between the fifth position to the seventh position.
Best strategy to overcome the challenge
The mentioned Yoshi circuit, as soon as we start the race, we will find a first section with three piranha plants in the right area of the track. When you get a giant mushroom or are in fever mode, remember the arrangement of these piranhas at the beginning of the circuit.
If you are lucky, you can overcome the challenge in just one game, although as we have said you can do it in different ways with what is easier than it seems.
Remember that you also have the solution to the rest of the challenges of the week:
- Land 5 hits with Bananas
- Collect a total of 100 coins
- Take out 5 traffic cones
- Take out 5 Sidesteppers
- Land 3 hits with Bowser’s Shell
- Break 5 jars
- Get 1st place without crashing
- Earn a score of 7,000 or higher using a driver wearing a crown
Other Mario Kart guides:
- Flatten opponents three times in Mario Kart Tour
- Cause opponents to crash 10 times using a driver with a tie in Mario Kart Tour
- Bob-ombs using a driver with an extended tongue in Mario Kart Tour
- Land 3 hits with fireballs in a single race in Mario Kart Tour
- Do 10 Ultra Mini-Turbo boosts in a single race in Mario Kart Tour
- Score of 8000 using a driver with an extended tongue in Mario Kart Tour