In this guide we help you find the traits in Remnant from the Ashes, so you can make your character stronger.
What are the traits in Remnant from the Ashes
The traits in Remnant from the Ashes are passive skills aimed at the character that will give us unique and powerful bonuses to make us stronger.
How to get traits
You will be able to obtain most of the traits as follows:
- Defeating bosses
- Overcoming secret goals
- Leveling up weapons
- What is the level of each of the traits
Each feature can be leveled a maximum of 20 times, so you have ample freedom to make those that really interest you powerful. For this you will need feature points.
Get traits points in Remnant from the Ashes
You can get them as follows:
- Leveling up
- Defeating the bosses
- Finding consumables in Tomes of Knowledge
List of all traits and how to get them
- Resistance that increases the maximum resistance by 2.5 per point, and we can obtain it as a default feature.
- Catalyst that gives us a process probability of 1% per point. And you get to defeat The Thrall in Corpus.
Cold as ice that increases the stab damage and is obtained by defeating your friends during the Brabus encounter.
- Maximum vigor that increases the maximum health by 2.5 per point. And we can get it as a default feature.
- Arcane blow that increases the power of modification obtained from melee blows by 2.5% and we can achieve it by defeating the Devastator.
- Bark skin that increases the effectiveness of the armor by 1.25% per point. And we can get it by previously obtaining the twisted mask of the crazy merchant in Junk Town, then we must equip it and talk to the living tree.
- Knowledge that increases the bonus of experience points by 1.75% per point. And we will get it by playing the recorder in the basement of 13th Street.
- Operator that increases the damage from weak points by 1.25% per point. And it is obtained by killing 150 enemies with weak damage.
- Glutton that gives us speed of use of consumables in more than 2.5% per point. And that is obtained by defeating the Unclean.
- Executioner who increases the probability of critical hit by 1% per point. And we will get it by defeating Izillis in Crosus.
- Blessing of the guardian that reduces us the melee damage by 1%. And that is obtained by searching the detailed descriptions section.
- Matarreyes that provides us with critical strike damage by + 2.5% at each point and that is achieved by defeating the eternal king in Rhom.
- Handling that decreases the extension and recoil of the gun by – 1% for each point and is obtained by collecting 10 weapons.
- Blessing of the guardian who increases the elementary resistance by + 1% for each point. And we find it in the labyrinth or helping the rebels in Yaesha.
- Fast hands that increases weapon reload speed is 1.5% for each of the points and is achieved by defeating the second dungeon boss.
- Mind you that the distance damage increases by 1.25% for each point and is obtained by defeating the Dreamer.
- Fast hit that increases the speed of melee attack and is obtained by leveling a melee weapon that is not boss to 20.
- Recovery that increases the value of resistance regeneration and decreases its delay by 1.25% for each of the points and we get it by defeating Claviher in Rhom.
- Blessing of a mother that reduces the distance damage by 1% for each point and that is achieved by defending the mother root.
- Revivalist that increases the speed of resurrection by 5% for each of the points and is obtained by reviving your teammates.
- Scavenger that increases the collection of scrap by 2.5% for each of the points and that we get it by talking to Reggie and then giving him the dull ring that is obtained randomly on earth.
- Suspect that we reduce the damage of fire friend received and that is achieved by being knocked down by your teammates about 10 times.
- Shadow walker that reduces the enemy’s confidence by 1.5% for each of the points and that is obtained by completing the event of the hunter’s hiding place that usually appears randomly in the dungeon of the cave hidden in the earth.
- Spirit that increases the generation of mod energy by 2.5% for each of the points and is obtained by completing the supply execution event that can appear randomly in the Sorrosw Pass dungeon.
- Warrior that increases the melee damage by 1.25% for each of the points and that is obtained by completing the Tale of Two event that may appear randomly in Warren’s dungeon.
- Teamwork that increases the scope of teamwork by 1 m per point. And that is achieved by enjoying multiplayer mode.
- Classification that gives us greater effectiveness of Health regeneration by 5% for each point and that is obtained after talking with Navun in Yaesha.
- Shooting speed that increases the firing speed of weapons by 1% per point. And that is obtained by leveling a distance weapon that is not boss at level 20.
- World Walker that reduces the cost of resistance by 1% for each of the points and we get it when we enter Rhom for the first time.
- Will to live that increases our health while we are injured by 5% for each of the points and that is obtained by reviving in multiplayer mode.
Now you know what all the traits in Remnant from the Ashes, what each of them do and how to get them in the adventure.