In this guide we give you the solution to do slipstream boosts in Mario Kart Tour, one of the challenges that you must meet in the game season.
The rebuffs are very important in Mario Kart Tour, and in the different delivery of the license they have been used to gain a small momentum of speed and we tell you how to take advantage of it to overcome this challenge.
Do slipstream boosts in Mario Kart Tour
The do slipstream boosts are small impulses of speed that your vehicle will receive during a small time slot. Thanks to this, you will take advantage of the wake of any opponent in front of you, to gain a small momentum of speed and advance it.
How to make a do slipstream boosts
Making a do slipstream boosts is as simple as placing yourself behind an opponent for a few seconds, until you find the momentum and thus be able to pass and advance it. To do this you must stay behind the opponent for a few seconds until the acceleration occurs.
You will know if you are doing it correctly, when there is a small effect similar to the air that will begin to appear next to our vehicle. So if we stay like this for a while, two or three seconds or so, we will gain a momentum of speed even pushing the other opponent aside.
Each time we do, we will also receive points with which you can use this strategy to overcome other challenges related to getting points.
To overcome the challenge we must do several, and you can do it even in a single game if you find circuits that are not too convoluted.
Remember that we have also given you the solution to the rest of the weekly challenges:
- Jump boosts using a driver wearing a ribbon in Mario Kart Tour
- Score 7000 using a driver wearing a shell in Mario kart Tour
- Use a Bullet Bill in Mario Kart Tour
- 5 rocket starts in Mario Kart Tour
- Do 20 jump boosts in a single race in Mario Kart Tour
- Score 6000 points using a driver with a hat in Mario Kart Tour
- Use a heart 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Take out 3 pipes in Mario Kart Tour
Other Mario Kart Tour guides:
- Use lightning 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Land 3 hits with the super horn in Mario Kart Tour
- Ride on air currents 5 times in Mario kart Tour
- Score of 6000 using a Koopaling driver in Mario Kart Tour
- Use a giant banana 3 times in Mario Kart Tour
- Break 5 jars in Mario Kart Tour
- Score of 7000 using a driver with three hairs in Mario Kart Tour
- How to change CC in Mario Kart Tour